There are several attacks that cause the flame effect. Targets hit by this effect will be momentarily set on fire. It is the most common elemental attack in Lawl, with a majority of characters having access to at least one.
Nearly all explosive attacks use this effect.
List of flame attacks Edit
By characters Edit
- I.M. Meen - up throw
- Nostalgia Critic - EXPLAIN!
- Angry Video Game Nerd - F-Bomb, Super Mecha Death Christ (double blast, missiles), side smash, down smash
- Mama Luigi - Fire Sumo
- Dr. Robotnik - up smash
- Frollo - Firing Fire, Hell Dragger, Hellfire, up tilt, up smash, forward air, pummel
- Gaston - Flammabeer, Kill the Beast (torch-wielding villagers)
- Irate Gamer - Plagiarism (when copying characters with flame neutral specials)
- Hitler - Pencil of Doom (explosion), Steiner (airplane bombs, tank explosions)
- Billy Mays - down throw
- Guile - BISON!!!
- Hank Hill - Propane (explosion), Propaller (explosion), Brocopter, up throw
- Nicolas Cage - Nicolas Cage Losing His Shit (Ghost Rider)
- Jaime Maussan - OVNI
- Don Ramon - La Calavera (explosion)
- Dr. Wily - DreaMachine (explosion)
- Haruhi - Aliens!
- Zoolander - Orange Mocha Frappuccino (Starbucks explosion)
- Aya - The Flame Egg (lighter, fire)
- Weird Al - RamBow, Let's Get Ready to Rambo!
- J. Jonah Jameson - You're Fired!
By items Edit
By enemies and bosses Edit
- Persian Torcher - torch fire
- Persian Bomber - smoke bombs
- Big Poe - spirit flame
- Game Genie - explosions
- Scratch & Grounder - Scratch's egg bombs, tank bombshells
- Persian Messenger - explosive skulls