King of the Hill (1997 - 2010)
Smash Bros. Lawl
Standard B- PropaneEdit
Hank places a propane tank on the ground, which acts as a trap. Pressing A beside the tank (on the ground) opens it, releasing damaging fumes (the fumes can't damage the user), and pressing A again closes it. Any open propane tank disappears after eight seconds or by pressing B besides it. Attacking the propane tank in any way (minus Unmasker) causes it to detonate, dealing 20% damage to anyone near. There can be two tanks at a time.
Side B- Yard WorkEdit
Another trap move of Hank Hill's, where he builds a wooden fence. The longer the B button is pressed, the taller it will be (2 planks at a time). If Hank gets hit while working, the fence harmlessly falls. After the fence is finished, it acts as a solid object. Only the summoner can destroy the fence with a strong attack, meaning that trap-removing abilites are useless against it, and falling debris from the fence damages.
Up B- PropallerEdit
Hank flies with a jetpack fueled by propane for 3 seconds. Gas coming from the tank damages. Hitting him in the gas tank causes an explosion, doing 20% to anyone nearby. Hitting him in the front or pressing B cancels the recovery.
Down B- Object ThrowEdit
Hank holds out a baseball in one hand and a tomato in another hand. The object can be chosen by moving the control stick to the sides. Hank can latch up to three tomatoes on a opponent, slowing his or her land speed. The tomatoes unlatch after 8 seconds. Baseballs do decent damage and bounce off walls, including the aforementioned side B. Pressing A tosses the object, and pressing B undoes Hank's position.
Final Smash- BrocopterEdit
Hank gets with Bill Dauterive and Jeff Boomhauer while wearing orange jumpsuits and carrying lanterns. Each of them form a back-to-back triangle before spinning around, hence the Final Smash's name. Anyone who gets hit by the lanterns gets burned. While in the spinning mode, the three friends can perform infinite jumps, which do major damage. The copter can be controlled, but the player should be careful not to KO Hank before 12 seconds are up.
- Down Taunt- "I'm gonna kick your ass!"
- Side Taunt- "What the heck are you doing?"
- Up Taunt- "Ya-ay..."
- Victory #1- "I provide the people of this community propane and propane accessories."
- Victory #2- *chuckles and breathes out*
- Victory #3- "Loser! You're a loser!"
- Lose- *lays in Fetal position with hands in his legs*
He'll tell you h'wat, he is going to kick your ass! Hired merely to provide the Lawl community with propane and propane accessories (keeping Frollo's fireplace burning, The King´s dinner warm, Mado´s NASU running... yep) it all changed when he saw his hard earned tax dollars going to pay a twig boy inetnet overrated internet meme... made Hank wanna tear him a new one bigger than the Grand Canyon! So he created the explosive fighting arts with propane and propane accessories. An American carrying lots of tanks may not move good... but dang it does he pack a punch!
Snake: Otacon! There's a texan father wearing glasses.
Otacon: I tell you what... Hank Hill will kick your ass! He's the master of the fighting arts with propane and propane accessories. And he throws things.
Snake: ... No more bouncing that ball!
The patriarch of the Hill family, and the main character of the King of the Hill TV show. He takes his job as a propane salesman seriously.
- Neutral attack - a punch that can multijab
- Dash attack - Pushes forward
- Forward tilt - Swings a hammer forward
- Up tilt - Raises both of his arms
- Down tilt - Swipes with his hand
- Forward smash - Drives a lawnmower forward
- Up smash - Throws a propane tank upward with limited range, but explodes on impact.
- Down smash - Throws a toolbox that explodes on contact with a solid surface
- Ledge attack - Pushes forward
- 100% ledge attack - Swings a hammer forward
- Floor attack - Punches one way then kicks in the opposite direction
- Trip attack - Punches both ways
- Neutral aerial - opens a can of soda and sprays it around him
- Forward aerial - a belly thrust
- Back aerial - shoves a barbecue grill behind him, burning the opponent
- Up aerial - a flailing karate chop with both hands, that can hit multiple times
- Down aerial - falls rapidly butt-first, can spike and bounces Hank upon successfully hitting the opponent.
Grabs and throwsEdit
- Grab - Grabs the opponent
- Pummel - Bear hugs. Very quick.
- Forward throw - Attaches the opponent to a exploding propane tank and throws it forward
- Back throw - Falls backwards body slamming the oppoment
- Up throw - Attaches the oppoment to a expldoing propane tank and throws it upward
- Down throw - Hammers the opponent eight times
Role in The Subspace EmissaryEdit
His role is currently unknown. He is expected to be shown as a playable character in the 11th chapter Arlen.
- Hank Hill is the last character of the Post Morgan Era.
- Dale Gribble isn't involved in his Final Smash, but Hank's other two friends (Bill & Boomhauer) are.
|Playable Characters in Smash Bros. Lawl|
King Harkinian | I.M. Meen | Leonidas | Nostalgia Critic | Tommy Wiseau | Madotsuki | Angry Video Game Nerd | Mama Luigi | Dr. Robotnik | Frollo | Gaston | Irate Gamer | Hitler | Panty & Stocking | Billy Mays | Yomika | Guile | Bison | Ib | Hank Hill | Scanty & Kneesocks | Nicolas Cage | Best Hercules | Jaime Maussan | Don Ramon | Dr. Wily | Haruhi | Zoolander | New Hercules | Aya | Carlos Trejo | Weird Al | J. Jonah Jameson | Mary | Codec Snake